|Brand||Sin Weng Fai|
Temporarily not available as rushing for mooncake order. Will back in stock after mooncake festival. Sorry for the incovenience caused.
*To get the BEST & PERFECT TASTE , it is recommended to reheat 4-5 minutes at preheated oven of 150-180 degree Celsius, let it cool down and you may consume by then. Do not reheat using microvave, or else it will get soggy and lost it original best texture.
*Not recommended for shipping within East Malaysia, in case there is delays in delivery and it might affect the quality & taste due to the moistureness of kaya*
- 12 pieces individual wrapping
- Flaky golden-brown puffs filled with delightful 'kaya' (sweet coconut jam)
- Ingredients: wheat flour, water, lard, coconut milk, egg and sugar (non-HALAL)
- Expiry date: 2 weeks expiry from manufacturing date (same as the day we send out via courier) at room temperature as we do not contain PRESERVATIVE
- Store in the freezer or refrigerator for longer storage up to 4 weeks and reheat it by following the instruction below.
- Product Weight: 650g +/-