|Brand||Sin Weng Fai|
Fragile, we will make sure it is shipped out in a perfect condition, but we cannot guarantee the perfectness of this biscuit (skin might be peeled off) due to handling of delivery.
Appreciate for your kind notice and seek for your understanding and consider on this before placing order of this fragile biscuit.
- The combination of exclusive formula that will keep the filling remain its moistness, made of lotus pastes and salted egg yolk with crunchy and flaky pastry.
- 3 pieces
- Ingredients: wheat flour, water, sugar, lard, lotus paste, salted egg and egg (non-HALAL)
- Expiry date: 2 weeks expiry from manufacturing date (same as the day we send out via courier at room temperature as we do not contain PRESERVATIVE
- Store in the freezer or refrigerator for longer storage up to 4 weeks and reheat it by following the instruction below.
- To get the best taste, it is recommended to reheat 3 minutes at preheated oven of 150-180 degree Celsius, let it cool down and you may consume by then.
- Estimated Weight with packaging box: 500 grams +/-